Thursday, September 10, 2009

Far Above

I believe at this point I have been up for 24 hours with 2 half hour naps. I made to Chicago sitting next to a woman from the International House of Prayer [yes IHOP and bare with me, I haven't quite figured out this keyboard yet] who is in charge of praying for the pregnant women, women becoming pregnant and those adopting. I would have taken her over the mail order bride I sat next to for 8 hours to Frankfurt with her medical 'viles' in the overhead compartment. Made it to Frankfurt and finally to Florence. Love my apartment. Can't really function right now so that's it! All very surreal right now.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it - sounds like an adventure. Now get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have that part of the journey behind you. Get some sleep and then take in Florence and it's wonders.

    ReplyDelete